General Questions and their answers
1. Is it a Co-ed school and What is the medium of teaching?
Ans : Its a only Boys school. We are an English medium school affiliated to Maharashtra State Board. Marathi and Hindi are second language and are compulsory as per State Board syllabus.
2. What are admission dates for admissions ?
Ans : Admissions are open from December to July(Subject to availability of seats)
3. What is the minimum age and standard of admissions?
Ans : We take admissions from 1st standard to 10th standard. We don’t take admission in pre-primiary(Nursery, Jr.kg, Sr.kg). Student should be minimum 5 years old and should be toilet trained. Maximum age of student we take is 14 years.
4. Do you take girl child ?
Ans : We don’t take girl child. Its a boy only boarding school.
4. What are total number of seats open for admissions?
Ans : We have only few seats left in each class. Total capacity of Boarding is 120 students only which is mostly filled by our current students.
5. What are the school section timings?
Ans : School for all sections are from 12:40 PM to 5:40 PM.
6. What is schedule of cafeteria and food mess ?
Ans : We have morning breakfast followed by Lunch before school at 11:30 AM. During recess students are provided with snacks and after school at 5:30 students are provided with snacks again. Dinner is at 8 PM in the evening.
7. What are the laundry facilities available to students?
Ans : Students are provide with multiple sets of clothing. Clothing’s are washed on daily basis by school laundry and fresh and clean clothes are provided to students everyday.
8. What are timings to visit school for admission enquiry ?
Ans : Parents can visit school on all days including Sundays between 12 to 5 PM only.
9. Is it a catholic or convent school?
Ans : We are a non-catholic school and don’t conduct mass or other church related activites.
10. Which board student do you take ?
Ans : We take students of all recognised boards from India and Abroad.